Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Go Fight Win!!!! Good Luck to Jordan!!!

My dear neice, Jordan, will be trying out for 8th grade cheer leader this Friday night.  She is a cheerleader for the 7th grade, so she knows the drill.  I just wanted to say Good Luck to her and I know she will do her best.

I really hope she makes it, we had such a good time going to her Football and Basketball games this school year.  Oh....and she looks just adorable in her cheer uniform.


She is the girl in the front.

I am really enjoying a new "toy" I got last week.  It is the Xryron Wishblade.  It is an electronic cutter that cuts all these cute little die cuts.  I have used them in making cards, invitations, wedding favor bags and boxes, so far.  I am new at this but having so much fun with the creative process.  Here is a card I made for my neice's try-outs to wish her luck.  I am entering it in Couture Cardstock's Daily Contest.



The first pic is the cover, then the second, and on the last David and I will write a personal note.

I am in love with the sillouettes. 

Hope everyone has a great, and dry weekend.

Best Wishes,

Tiffany